Summer Camp 2017
Our camp is a great way for your child to get some physical activity while having fun this summer! Our three hour program is the perfect combination of group games and active play along with art, snack time and more. Our goal at Junior Gym is to promote a healthy active lifestyle by providing a fun environment for kids to get some exercise in a group setting while having a great time!
We plan our themes, games and activities to fun and engaging for all kids. Our philosophy is inclusive and non-exclusionary. And our mixed age group allows for older children to model and teach while the little ones watch and learn.
Art, Snack and more...
We take a break midway through our three hour program to enjoy a healthy snack followed by art and other classroom activities. These activities vary from day to day, but may include water/sand table, play dough, puzzles, board games, unit blocks and much more.
Dates and Themes
- Week 1: June 12-16 Beach Party
- Week 2: June 19-23 Sports Skills
- Week 3: June 26-30 Music & Movement
- (closed July 3-7)
- Week 4: July 10-14 Animal Adventures
- Week 5: July 17-21 Beach Party
- Week 6: July 24-28 Sports Skills
- Week 7: July 31 - Aug 4 Music & Movement
- Week 8: Aug 7-11 Animal Adventures